Several changes in the Russian e-Commerce Fashion market have transpired over the past year. This 90-slide industry report prepared by Yandex analysts covers these changes in detail.
User interest in online shopping with the intent to purchase has increased by 16% in the last year in Russia. This major growth has offset falling interests in the general fashion category. Brand leaders have also changed over the last 12 months. Shifts in user interest in brands have impacted the dynamics of local online retailers versus international online retailers. When it comes to regional dynamics, the Russian Central region maintains a strong interest in online shopping but the regions are seeing a serious rise in interest in e-Commerce.
For greater detail, check out the the exclusive Yandex Fashion Market Industry Report for Q4 2014 that includes the following:
- Fashion Query dynamics
- User interest by category and region for “Clothing, Shoes, and Accessories”
- Assortment analytics by segment: clothing. accessories, underwear
- Online fashion retailers brand dynamics
- Brand analytics: distribution, dynamics, geographical structure
- Comparison of mainstream brands v. luxury brands
- Competitive Landscape: Expenditure, Click share, CPC, Search v Content Sites